- Complimentary Chat
- Nature's Wisdom Healing Center - Mary Cetan4920 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, Florida 34232(941) 926-7899
- M9:00 am - 4:00 pmT9:00 am - 4:00 pmW9:00 am - 4:00 pmTH9:00 am - 4:00 pmF9:00 am - 4:00 pmSatmost 9:00 - noonSunClosed
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Spring is a time when the natural world begins bursting with new life and new growth. The philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) includes living in harmony with the seasons. Each season in TCM is associated with one of the five elements: wood, water, earth, fire and metal. Springtime is associated with the wood element, connecting us to the new growth. continue reading
1. BEST: Choose food that comes from nature. 2. BETTER: Eat a variety of vegetables, some fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats.
3. BEST: Include nutrient rich supplements made from whole food ingredients to fill in the nutritional gaps in your diet. We recommend the products from Standard Process. Purchase here: https://natureswisdomhealingcenter.standardprocess.com/Products
At Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan, we offer the service of Functional Nutrition to help you improve your daily diet and to receive a personalized supplement schedule to support your unique health needs.
The time to begin introducing food to your breast fed infant is at month 7.
A couple of great options to consider is organic avacado, add a bit of purified water until consistency is as desired, soft but not too runny. Another nutritious option is egg yolk from the soft yolk center of an organic egg fried in coconut oil, obviously, make sure the temperature is cooled before feeding sweetie pie.
Stay with one of the two options for a week before introducing the other food item.
To support balance in the still developing digestive system of the infant, wait to introduce fruits. Think of vegetables, so many colors. Start with sweet potatoes and all varieties of squash. Again choose organic to get the most nutrition per bite. It is easy to steam or bake the vegetables, and mash or put them in a food processor with a bit water to achieve desired smooth texture. For convenience, you can make extra and put in ice cube trays and freeze. Take out one at a time to use.
Giving the best simple whole food nutrition at the start, sets up the foundation for a healthy relationship to food and best health into the future.
Heal from metabolic syndrome. Restore healthy blood sugar balance in your body.
We have a 10-Day Blood Sugar Support Kit to help you.10-Day-Blood-Sugar-Support-Program-Patient-Guide
Eat Twice As Many Vegetables As Fruits To Support Balanced Blood Sugar