What Is Functional Blood Chemistry?
Functional Blood Chemistry uses “Optimal Ranges” based on true health, as found with empirical research and historical evidence. In comparison, conventional blood test “Lab Ranges” utilize blood range results based on the average health of a sampled population, healthy or not. The conventional lab ranges change over time as the health of the population changes, for better or worse. Optimal ranges remain the same as they are based on a natural standard of health.
Have you ever wondered what you can do instead of pharmaceutical drugs to address out of range lab numbers on your blood test? To find out the answer to this very important life enhancing question, take a good look at the document below. Within the document are the results of two sample patients. The results include blood lab results, analysis of results, explanation of results and a suggested supplement schedule with price of product for 30 days of supplementation. We use the highest quality nutrient rich food based supplements from Standard Process and premium herbal solutions from MediHerb to help our patients restore function and move towards greater states of health.
On the document below, note that our “Patient Blood Panel Results” has 3 columns. You will also notice that there are two patient sample reports and analysis, one after the other:
1. VALUE: Is referring to the patients lab results. If the VALUE is highlighted in yellow the range is out of natural parameters; if the VALUE is highlighted in red, the range is out of western medicine parameters
2. OPTIMAL RANGE: markers based on natural Functional Blood Chemistry parameters
3. LAB RANGE: markers based on current Conventional Western Medicine parameters
- Following each Patient Lab Results,is the supplement schedule chart using nutrient rich food based supplements from Standard Process and highest quality Western Herbal Medicine supplements from MediHerb.
To get started with ordering and analyzing your blood work and receiving herbal and nutritional advice based on your individual case, follow instructions below.
- Schedule New Patient Visit if you are new to the clinic. Schedule Patient Follow-Up Visit if you are a current patient.
- Schedule 15-Minute Chat to purchase OptiThyroPlex II from LabCorp a multi-panel blood chemistry & urine test requisition.
LabCorp’s OptiThyroPlex II Components
C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential & Platelet Count
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP14)
Free Thyroxine Index
Lipid Panel with LDL/HDL Ratio
Methylmalonic Acid, Serum
TIBC % Saturation
Thyroglobulin (TGA) Abs
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Abs
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Thyroxine, Free (T4, Free), Direct, Serum
Thyroxine (T4), Total
Tri-iodothyronine, Free (T3, Free)
Triiodothyronine (T3), Total
Uric Acid, Serum
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Go to any LabCorp in Florida to have blood draw and give urine sample, bring the requisition you purchased through the clinic. This test requires a 12-hour food & excessive exercise fast. Drinking ample water is recommended during the 12-hour fast.
- Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan will receive your lab results within 4-days, analyze them and contact you to go over your results and recommendations.
To work with Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan for your lab work & results analysis