Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan – Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Functional Nutrition, Lab Test Ordering/Analysis, Products That Reflect Nature’s Wisdom & more…
Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan is an alternative medical clinic offering acupuncture in Sarasota, Florida. People who are looking for a nature’s first, drugs last philosophy find personalized natural medical care at Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan. We believe your body is a miracle and can move towards greater states of health given the opportunity. We believe that people who follow nature’s wisdom feel better and build long term health. Schedule a Complimentary Conversation to see how we can help you.
Mary Cetan, clinic owner of Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan, is a Florida Board Certified Acupuncture Physician, in practice in Sarasota, Florida since 1999 and a NCCAOM National Board-Certified Acupuncturist with Diplomate status in 3 areas–Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology.
She delivers effective expert personalized natural health care.
- Receive care that helps you move away from pain and influences health restoration
- Receive a healing plan that includes care you receive at the clinic and daily self care
- Read through our testimonials
- View our services
- Check your insurance for coverage
- Reach out and get your questions answered
- Schedule yourself in
We Offer Quality Products That Reflect Nature’s Wisdom
We desire true health for all. We believe that the foundation for health includes breathing clean air, drinking pure water, exposure to natural light, eating nutrient dense foods and access to herbal medicine.
Click any image below to access product information.
ACUPUNCTURE WORKS! Acupuncture has been proven to be effective treatment for a broad range of symptoms & disease patterns including the health issues listed below.
- All types of pain: fibromyalgia, gastritis, arthritis, osteoporosis and pain from injury
- Mental & emotional problems: anxiety, depression, lack of focus, memory loss, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), substance abuse, smoking and Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Digestive disturbances: obesity, diabetes, acid reflux, colitis, and eczema
- Infections & inflammation: herpes, shingles, lymphedema, respiratory tract (RTI), urinary tract (UTI), ear/nose/throat (ENT), influenza/flu, pneumonia and candida yeast.
- Pediatric Acupuncture: Children respond quickly to acupuncture and greatly benefit from herbal medicine. Learn more about pediatric acupuncture.
What you eat is integral to your health. We offer Functional Nutrition at Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan. With a Functional Nutrition Consult, you can receive:
- A nutrient rich personalized supplement schedule
- Food recommendations
- Nutrition based detoxification program
We utilize a variety of lab tests including: blood chemistry, hair mineral, DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Complete Hormones), Microbiome Labs Stool, BrainSpan blood spot & cognitive analysis to help determine functional causes of health issues and point us to specific nutrients and herbal medicine to help restore balance to the out of range areas. The tests also help us to measure the progress that our patients make over time. All of these lab tests with the exception of the blood lab can be done at home with the test kit we provide. We order blood work through LabCorp for blood chemistry.
We prescribe premier quality whole food based supplements from the leader in the industry of professional supplements, Standard Process. Learn more about the whole food philosophy at Standard Process.
To get started with natural medical care through Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan, follow the steps below.
- Schedule your New Patient Exam & Treatment
- Print, fill and bring Patient Forms or allow 15 minutes to complete them before your appointment.
- Request access to our On-Line Body Systems Survey. It is helpful if this is done 48 hours before your visit.
- Look forward to feeling better soon!
- We offer a Complimentary Chat for you to get your questions answered
- Reach out on form below with questions.