Mary Cetan is a Florida Board Certified Acupuncture Physician in clinical practice in Sarasota, Florida since 1999. You will find her welcoming and present to you and your health concerns. She delivers expert personalized care that can give you the results you are hoping for. She specializes in supporting the normal functioning of the human body. With her care, experience and knowledge, patients move away from physical and emotional pain, annoying symptoms, and illness patterns into feeling better with normal digestion, improved brain function, restful sleep and relief from all types of nagging health problems. Read Google Reviews and patient testimonials to hear from others.
Mary Cetan holds the esteemed professional designation, Diplomate, from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) in three areas: Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology. Learn more about Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology in digital booklets below and discover how these safe and effective drug-free treatment modalities can help you.
NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental MedicineOM-Certification-Brochure
NCCAOM Diplomate of AcupunctureAcupuncture Cert Brochure
NCCAOM Diplomate of Chinese HerbologyCH Certification Brochure
Mary Cetan – Professional Vitae
- Licensed Florida Acupuncture Physician 1999 – Current
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture: 1999 – Current
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Chinese Herbs: 2001 – Current
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine: 2004 – Current
- Member Florida State Oriental Medicine Association: 1998 – Current
- Owner of Natural Health Center, Sarasota, Florida: 1999 – 2017
- Owner of Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan: 2017 – Current
- Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine East West College of Natural Medicine: Sarasota, Florida 1999