What is so special about the new Standard Process 10 or 28-Day Detox Balance Program?
The SP Detox Balance Program provides your body with nourishment rich in alkaline minerals supporting toxin removal through the natural elimination pathways of your body. Safe, simple, effective and delicious! SP Detox Balance Program supports the three phases of metabolic detoxification without capsules to swallow!
Three step metabolic detoxification process:
Step 1. Unlock the fat soluble toxins
Step 2. Convert this toxic residue to a water-soluble form
Step 3. Eiminate the water-soluble toxins from your cells through natural elimination pathways
The entire organic whole food program is consumed with a delicious shake, SP Detox Balance, 1, 2 or 3 times per day along with a sensible organic diet including your choice of vegetables, fruits, lean meats–fish, eggs and vegan proteins, healthy gluten-free grains, spices, natural sugars, oils, raw seeds, vinegars and water.
SP Detox Balance Program Guide
Overview of Benefits of SP Detox Balance Program
- Supports the body’s natural metabolic detoxification processes
- Rich source of protein (17g per serving)
- Contains protein from pea isolates, pumpkin concentrate, oat flour and buckwheat flour
- Provides amino acids required for conjugation enzymes (phase II enzymes)
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Supports the body’s natural toxin elimination function
- Good source of plant-based magnesium and vitamin K1
- Gluten free and Vegan
- Phase I: Unlock The body transforms fat-soluble toxins to an “unlocked” state that is more water-soluble, and in many cases, more toxic than its original form. SP Detox BalanceTM delivers key nutrients.
- Phase II: Neutralize The highly toxic substances produced in Phase I convert to non-toxic molecules and become even more water-soluble. SP Detox BalanceTM delivers key nutrients.
- Phase III: Eliminate Water-soluble toxins leave cells, and the body eliminates them. SP Detox BalanceTM delivers plant-based fiber to aid toxin elimination.
The detoxification system is highly dependent on proper nutrient support for optimal functioning. This product provides significant amounts of protein and key amino acids including those required for conjugation enzymes (phase II enzymes). It is a good source of fiber, magnesium and vitamin K1 among other vital nutrients. Fasting or poor nutritional support during a detoxification program has many adverse health effects, including decreased energy production, brain fog, mood and sleep difficulties, and a breakdown of lean tissue. Detoxification is an energy-dependent process, and maintenance of adequate energy supply is crucial.
How Toxic ARE You? Fill out Toxicity Questionnaire to find out! Toxicity-Questionnaire-(50-sheetspad)