Your tongue is a map of the torso of your body and is a representation of the organs that live there. Your tongue reflects the general health of the organs and their function in your body; the amount of energy you have or lack; the state of your digestion; if you are in pain; and more. The color, shape, coating, markings and presentation of your tongue helps in determining your Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis which you will find on your Report of Findings after your exam.
- Complimentary Chat
- Nature's Wisdom Healing Center - Mary Cetan4920 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, Florida 34232(941) 926-7899
- M9:00 am - 4:00 pmT9:00 am - 4:00 pmW9:00 am - 4:00 pmTH9:00 am - 4:00 pmF9:00 am - 4:00 pmSatmost 9:00 - noonSunClosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •