Homeopathy is a gentle, safe, effective and often misunderstood way to empower healing from within. In the hands of a skilled homeopathic medicine practitioner, a single homeopathic remedy, that best matches the state that you are in, can help you feel better physically, emotionally and mentally. Many factors are taken into consideration prior to selecting the homeopathic remedy. The patient and the homeopathic practitioner have a homeopathic interview where the homeopath is listening carefully and asking questions to understand hidden patterns that lead to illness and distress. The professional homeopathic physician determines the best match homeopathic remedy and gives it to the patient in an oral pellet or liquid form. After the patient receives the remedy, hidden patterns that have kept the patient from feeling the best, can fade and be replaced with healthier patterns as the body works to restore health and normal functioning. It is subtle, profound, and immeasurable how homeopathy works.
Another wonderful thing about Homeopathic Medicine is that it is gentle and safe for people of all ages. Children, having less history to sort through, often respond more rapidly than adults. Often an emotionally charged experience that an adult had as a child is still lodged within the emotional memory. This distress, even though it happened decades earlier, can still disrupt the nervous system, causing a cascading effect on the digestive system, the respiratory system, etc. If the adult could have received the correct homeopathic remedy as a child to help sort through the trauma, the symptoms the adult is experiencing could have been avoided or lessened. This philosophy is important for parents to consider when they are looking for safe holistic natural medicine ways to support their children and help them to deal with disruptive emotional states and other illnesses.
This is all theoretical and used as an example to help one understand how homeopathy works. Homeopathic medicine is based on empirical evidence, knowledge gained from the keen observation of patterns of health and non-health states and of the documentation and organizing of this data through the brilliance of Samual Hahnemann, German physician and founder of Homeopathy.
To learn more please visit: HomeopathyCenter.org FAQ
UNDA Numbering System is a was built on the foundation established by the founder of Homeopathic Medicine, Samuel Hahnemann. From the UNDA Professional Product guide: UNDA incorporates the fundamental principles of homeopathic medicine, as numbered below:
1. Do no harm
2. The body is capable of self-regulation
3. Physiology prevails over pathology
4. Restoring the individual’s physiology is essential to healing their pathology
5. The four pillars of health must also be taken into account with equal value given to: diet, drainage and elimination, psychological equilibrium and balancing of the hereditary characteristics homeopathic (with) mix of plants & minerals that support drainage of specific organ systems to help body return to homeostasis.
To learn more about the UNDA Numbers and how they are used to support restoration of health, read the PDF brochure below.UNDA_Numbered_Compounds_Brochure
A patient who has experienced the profound effects of homeopathy has this to say about working with Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan.
Visit our Testimonial Page for more examples.
Follow these steps to Get Started:
- Schedule your New Patient Exam & Treatment
- Print, fill and bring Patient Forms or allow 15 minutes to complete them before your appointment.
- Request access to our On-Line Body Systems Survey. It is helpful if this is done 48 hours before your visit.
- Look forward to feeling better soon. If you have questions reach out here: