Acupuncture is a gentle, safe, drug-free treatment. It is proven effective to regain and maintain health. The job of an Acupuncture Physician is akin to that of a good detective. To determine diagnosis and treatment plan, the Acupuncture Physician utilizes several methods of information gathering. One method is asking questions and listening; another method is observation of the tongue; yet another is information received through pulse diagnosis: feeling the rate, quality and strength of blood flow through the vessels located on the wrists. The information gathering stage is the exam which leads to a diagnosis which determines the treatment plan.
Inserting the needles properly is a skill; knowing where to put the needles and why to place them on the points selected is a more complicated task that requires education and experience. NCCAOM certified means receiving professional care from a qualified physician. Mary Cetan is a certified NCCAOM Diplomate in three areas: Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs. She has the knowledge and the experience to provide a professional Traditional Chinese Medicine exam, place the acupuncture needles and prescribe the correct herbal formulas to facilitate the restoration of health.
To get started with acupuncture care through Nature’s Wisdom Healing Center-Mary Cetan, follow the steps below.
- Schedule your New Patient Exam & Treatment
- Print, fill and bring Patient Forms or allow 15 minutes to complete them before your appointment.
- Request access to our On-Line Body Systems Survey. It is helpful if this is done 48 hours before your visit.
- Look forward to feeling better soon.
- You can also reach out to us below with questions or requests.